What We Are
- On site we will provide the following services for people referred to us, Showers, Laundry, Meals, Clothing, 1-1 support, Phone Charging and small group work.
- We will assist people with benefits issues, housing and employability skills.
- For guests living with mental health conditions we hope to be able to see some of them in person for a coffee and catch up to help reduce isolation and ensure their well-being.
- We will continue to provide support remotely by checking in through phone calls and Zoom meetings, our Saturday Abstinence Group have met this way throughout.
- We are very grateful to a range of funders who have enabled us to upgrade our premises, recruit additional staff and ensure we are Covid-19 secure. New screening, Hand sanitiser points, furniture etc have all contributed to a welcoming homely environment but one that we can clean and keep safe easily. We will triage guests and we have full PPE to ensure the safety of every member of our community.
- We are very pleased to have set up www.homelesssmade.co.uk and will continue to work with guests on further designs of cards, increasing our sustainability and providing the artists with an income.
We are grateful to Hammersmith and Fulham Council for their funding. Their grants make up 27% of the projects annual costs.
You can help us with our fundraising target by donating securely online at JustGiving.com. No gift is too small and all donations will be used to enable us to provide our services and activities for those who need us. Thank you!
Get in touch with us